- California State University, San Marcos, BA in Visual and Performing Arts
- iWork, MS Office and SharePoint
- Basic Photoshop, HTML and CSS
- Various Social Media and Blogging Platforms
- SproutSocial, ExactTarget and Google Analytics
- iMovie and Final Cut Pro X
Areas of Expertise
- Social Media Monitoring and Management
- Content Curation and Strategy
- Enterprise Email Marketing Management
- Communications and Branding
- Copywriting and Technical Writing
- Public Speaking and Training
- Technical Director for Corporate Events
- Project Planning and Management
Nicole has worked as an Online Media Specialist and IT Administrator for the YMCA Of San Diego County where she has planned, executed, and measured integrated online marketing campaigns and content strategy for the second largest YMCA association in the United States. She managed and grew the organization’s online presences on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Flickr.
Nicole also maintained the corporate website and assisted in accomplishing the marketing and development departments’ goals, strategies, and campaigns, including a brand relaunch. She also trained and supported corporate and branch staff in web, social media and email marketing applications, platforms and best practices with a customer service focus.
Nicole provided the technical direction for internal and public events at various venues including PETCO Park, Sea World, and Disneyland Resorts.
She was a participant at NAYDO conferences as a panelist (2010, 2011), social media liaison (2011) and planning committee member (2011). Represented the YMCA at multiple conferences: ExactTarget (2 years) and South by Southwest (5 years).