- Mt. San Antonio College A.A. – Liberal Studies
- Cal Poly Pomona B.S. – Landscape Irrigation Science
Certifications and Licenses
- CLIA (Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor) QAL (Qualified Applicator’s License))
- IEUA , Recycled Water Site Supervisor Certificate
Philip Marino is a Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor. Currently he is the Supervisor for a large municipality in the Inland Empire and has also held the position of Irrigation Conservation Specialist. In his past and present positions Philip performed Irrigation Audits, AB 1881 inspections, submitted monthly reports and created and manages the parks and Maintenance Departments water budget. He oversees the Landscape Maintenance Contracts and special projects throughout the City.
Philip has designed irrigation systems for golf courses and has a strong knowledge of advanced irrigation design to meet city needs and requirements while following state assembly bills with regard to water management.
Philip also attended Pacific Southwest Maintenance Management School (2010, 2011 and 2012) and is the Region 4 representative for the Development and Operations Section for CPRS.
- Landscape Irrigation Science Program scholarship (2004 and 2005)
- Dr. Joe Hung Scholarship (2006)